Saturday, April 22, 2006

The Spa

I took Ponstan yesterday to cure my headache. Voila! After a few minutes it's gone! So happy coz I had a date with my officemate yesterday. We went to The Spa at Podium and got ourselves their Peppermint Foot Reflex and Foot Scrub. Heaven! After the massage, the soles of my feet are smoother than the palm of my hands hahahaha. I texted Joema after to tell him that we should both get massages from The Spa for his coming birthday. They have a couples room so we can get our massages together.

I'm so inlove with spas, body massages in particular. As one friend puts it, feeling mo ang yaman yaman mo pag nagpapa-spa ka! Correct! I feel so pampered when I'm in a spa..all my troubles are taken away hahaha. I've tried different ones...at Jun Encarnacion Day Spa at Philcoa, Suriya Spa at Glorietta, David Salon Day Spa at Megamall, there's also a spa place here in our village and I've tried that also, when I went to Boracay last year I got a massage in the spa in our resort and of course the last one in Golden Sunset. Of all these, the most recommended are The Spa and Suriya Spa because of their facilities. The ambience of the place is superb. If only I could afford to go to a spa every month I'd do it. I have yet to try Nurture Spa in Tagaytay, The Farm in Batangas and Mandala Spa in Boracay. I wish!

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...