Sunday, January 13, 2008

Color

Last Friday, Rhoda and I went to Carolina's at SM Megamall to look for some tela for my entourage. I already have a particular color in mind so I was happy to see it in shantung. Here it is...wine and aqua. I initially wanted to pair the wine with champagne (gets? hehe) but the colors didn't turn out as lively as I imagined. So maybe we could use the wine and champagne for the mommies' gowns.

When I showed it to my officemates they loved the colors! Yey! Kaso when I showed it to Joema deadma sya. Sabi ko nga lalaki talaga sya e. As in super kabaligtaran kasi ng reactions ng officemates ko who are women..sila they said in glee how they loved the colors. Si Joema NR. Sabagay sbi nga nya I should worry kung super ma-excite sya sa kulay ng tela lang hahaha.

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...