Thursday, July 10, 2008

I See You

I think I’m due for an eye check-up. My vision with my current eyeglasses is not that clear anymore. People’s faces are starting to look blurry. I hate to go to the eye doctor again but I get irritated when I don’t see people’s faces when they are far from me or it takes me so long to recognize them when I’m walking towards them. If I could only afford to have LASIK surgery but for now I’m settling for new eyeglasses. I usually buy new ones in time for a change in the grade of my lenses. I found these incredible stylish new frames from Zenni. I’m thinking of getting a new plastic frame like this.



The site has a wide array of eyeglasses and they are cheap. You can get from Zenni Optical $ 8 Rx Eyeglasses. They are also starting to create a buzz because early this year Zenni Optical was on FOX news!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ako riiiin i want LASIK rin!!!!!! pero will also settle for funky glasses. thanks for the tip!!!!!

cris said...

yep settle na nga lang for funky designs kesa naman look like a geek di ba.

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...