Monday, July 14, 2008

Manic Monday 125

What do you do when you are feeling very sad or depressed?

I've blogged about this before.

Who was your first crush?

My grade 1 classmate. His name is Ansel or was it Owen. I'm totally forgetting who's my first crush back then. But it's either of the two boys.

If given a chance to skip work for a day (without repercussions), how would you spend the entire day?

I will probably just sleep the whole day. Or these days, I'll probably do something related to wedding preparations. So many things to do, so many documents that need to be filed. Whew!

Manic Monday Meme

6 comments:

MiLeT said...

nice answers.

mine is up @ http://momiespace.com. hope you can drop by. thanks.

Anonymous said...

yey, manic mondays are back!!!

hey good luck sa wedding preps - matatapos rin yan!!!!!!!

cris said...

@ milette, thanks for dropping by.

@ anna, sana matapos na!!! LOL

karen said...

I remember the name "Ansel". Him maybe? You probably know who mine was... Hehe.

cris said...

shet! childhood memories lol. it must be ansel then if you remember him heehee. yours is the guy who's the star basketball player in our area, right? omg! i just remembered... nakasabay ko sya sa shuttle last month! he's not that cute anymore.

karen said...

Yeah, I saw some pictures. Hehe... Sayang...

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...