Sunday, March 05, 2006

Tong, tong, tong, tong pakitong-kitong

Two fridays ago Charline treated us in red crab at gb3. Blowout nya for passing the final hurdle to being FASP. Hanggang 9pm lang daw yung buffet. Since Penny, JP and I are coming from Ortigas they picked me up at aroung 630. Kala namin we'll have enough travel time and kain time. Argh! As usual traffic! We arrived at around 8pm already. But of course we had a contingency plan. While we were looking for a parking slot we already called Jose to get us some food hehehe. Sayang yung buffet noh! Kaya when we got to the resto lafang na agad. Crab, crab and more crab! Yummy! Saya-saya! We got to meet the newbies sa office nila. although not enough time to mingle with them.

Penny, me and Jose enjoying our dinner. Wala sa pictures ang nag-blowout.





Ex-financials...Penny, me, and, no that't not Jose :p, Steve!

Past 11 na ata kami umalis sa resto. Thanks to someone who's super bagal kumain hahaha. After dinner we went to starbucks..me, Penny, Steve, Charline and JP. They drank coffee and I listened to their kwento. kwento tungkol sa buhay-buhay, lovelife and whatnot. Charline and Steve were having some love problems. Joke namin bakit hindi na lang silang dalawa lolz. Lagot ako sa dalawang yon. I missed hanging out with them. Wala na kasi akong mga ka-edad sa office ngayon. Ako na ang youngest and all of them are married. Kaya ang gimik nila couples gimik. Unlike before na puro kami yuppies kaya I really enjoy it pag gumigimik with my former officemates. Parang naririnig ko na si Penny saying 'Yuck! Ang mushy!' hahahaha. Kaya super excited na ko sa Galera trip this weekend. wooohoo!!!


No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...