Thursday, January 13, 2011

Carter's Outlet Store

As mentioned in my earlier post, we wanted to go to Carter’s to buy clothes for our baby girl. But instead of going there with Joema, I went with Joy who willingly went with me and Kyla. Good thing though, because if Joema was with me I wouldn’t have bought this much clothes for our Bambini.

It was so much fun shopping there. It’s not really a store but a small storage room. Shelves and shelves of baby clothes right in front of you. You must be really patient to go through all the clothes there. Good thing that when we went there, there was a new shipment of clothes for newborns. Joy wanted to buy pajamas for Miguel but there weren’t clothes for toddlers at that time. So I guess it was really lucky that we went there that day. Initially, Joy would sift through the shelves and then ask me if I want this item or that item. I told her to just me pass every thing she thinks are cute enough and I’ll add it to my pile. I just edited when it was time to pay. Kyla was also very patient in holding the baby clothes for us, while her mom and I are rummaging through the stacks of baby clothes.

Everything was cheap. Mittens for P20, 3-pack onesies for just P150, the blankets I think are P120, don’t really know how much the rest are because I just let Manang Vickie add up everything. She even gave me an additional 10% discount. Eveything you see here for less than P3,500.



Beats SM because the night before we only bought a handful and the bill was around P2,500. Well, that’s because we bought these cute and super soft items from Tiny Tummies which are made from organic cotton. I initially bought cheap clothes but when I saw the items from Tiny Tummies, I had to edit what’s inside my basket to be able to buy a couple of Tiny Tummies baby clothes.They are a bit pricey (P500 for a blanket!) but the material is really really soft. You can never deny the difference from the cheaper brands in the department store. But now we know, next time we go shopping for clothes, we’ll go to Carter’s, well the shop is actually called Hello Baby. I think they manufacture the clothes and then export it to the US.

How to get there, if coming from EDSA, turn right to Buendia then right again after the Shell station, you’ll go straight to the Bel-air gate. That’s already Zodiac St. go straight and find number 48 to your left. The storage room is at the back of the house. Just enter the premises and follow the arrow to lead you to the back. You might want to call first to ask what their new arrivals are. Phone number is 896-4802 (although I only got this info from the internet). By the way, payment is cash basis only. I promise you, you wouldn't want to know what Java PDF, you'll just want to buy clothes for your babies when you go there.

23 comments:

~currant7 said...

Hi Dear!
Where's Carter's located?

I went to Hello Baby recently...not much boy's cloths for toddlers. Before Hello Baby - I'd go to the one near St Luke's QC (next to Pizza Hut Bistro) for Colin's cloths...it has more for girls and boys up to toddler. too cute! Though a lot are name brand overrun items...not as cheap as Bel-Air. :D

Love love love Tiny Tummies!
Got their shots for Colin...even if I know he'd outgrow it, it's being used more than twice a week so sulit na. :)

cris said...

Hehe sorry if my post is a bit confusing. Carter's is Hello Baby in Bel-Air. Di ba dirt cheap talaga yung baby clothes nila? Although not much nga for boys.

Anonymous said...

near st.lukes qc? ryt? exact address pls thnx

cris said...

HI Anonymous! Exact address is 48 Zodiac St. Bel-Air, Makati. Directions are written in the last paragraph.

Although based on the first commenter, there's also one near St. Luke's QC. But I don't know where that is. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

Hi. You think they're still selling baby clothes up to now? :)

cris said...

Hi Anonymous! I think they're still selling baby clothes. You may want to call their number first before going just to be sure.

Unknown said...

Hi po. Are they still selling carters overruns?

Unknown said...

hi.meron kayo cell no.?

cris said...

HI Kiekhay! Sorry I don't have their cell number.

Anonymous said...

pwede ba online sa hello baby?

cris said...

I don't think my online store sila.

Unknown said...

Hello! Meron dn po ba kayong alam na bilihan ng mga bathtubs na mura lang? TIA. :)

cris said...

Hi Jennifer! I'm not sure but you can try SM department store. :)

redpen said...


Hi!I'm faye the online seller of hello baby garments products.If you are interested,you can reach me at 09159007595.Thank you.

Unknown said...

hi i just want to ask kung tuwing kelan sila bukas ano po sked ng shop nila? tnx

Eicee said...

Hi redpen! What's the name of your online store?

Eicee said...

Hi redpen! What's the name of your online store?

Anonymous said...

puro clothes lang po ba meron sila? bath towels and washclothes meron kaya sila?

cris said...

Hello! Yes meron din silang towels, washclothes and baby blankets.

Anonymous said...

Hello po any suggestive route? Im from taytay rizal po and i want to go there kaya lang po di ako pamilyar sa maynila. pahelp po panu pumunta dun?

cris said...

Hello Anon 2:25pm. You can take Ortigas Extension going towards EDSA then from EDSA go southbound until Shell Buendia, malapit na dun entrance ng BelAir.

lhiz said...

Hello! meron po ba online shop ang hello baby? and nagwholesale po ba sila?

cris said...

Hi Lhiz! None that I know of. I don't know if they offer wholesale. Try calling their number to inquire.

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...