Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Kerygma Family

Now I'm officially a member of the Kerygma Family. I'm so happy! Can't wait for my first email from them tomorrow :) I actually read Kerygma Magazine before pero tagal na non di pa nga kasal si Bo Sanchez non e. Now he has two kids na pala. I remember reading something he wrote about being single. I love how Bo Sanchez writes. I have his books pa nga e. Atleast now I'll have a daily dose of his teachings.


Wow it's the first time I posted more than once in day hehehe. Kasi naman walang magawa. I just finished watching Iron Chef. Amazing Race is not shown in Studio 23 in its usual time slot. I wonder why, this is the second week that it's not shown on a Wednesday. Did they transfer it to Thursday? Wasn't able to watch last Thursday so I wouldn't know. And tom won't be regular programming since it's Holy Thursday. Hay! I really need to apply for cable tv na! I can't sleep pa since I need to stay awake until 11pm. Need to wake up Joema coz he has work at 1am. I'll watch American Idol later to keep me awake.

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...