Monday, April 24, 2006

Monday Madness - 5 things

Just got back from my Laluz trip. I'll make an entire post about that maybe tomorrow. Just wanted to post Monday Madness questions for this week coz I wasn't able to do one last week...the questions were posted late. Here it goes...

Name 5 Things that:

1. Make you smile: (I included people on this list)
a. my boyfriend
b. family and friends
c. shopping
d. my payslip hehehe
e. our pet dog Rico (so cute!)
2. You can see on your desk right now:
a. PC
b. mug with ZZ's pic
c. F4 mousepad
d. post-its
e. stapler
3. Kept you busy this weekend:
a. packing for Laluz
b. going to Laluz
c. playing volleyball in Laluz
d. snorkeling in Laluz
c. playing poker and drinking session(as in toma) in Laluz
...so obvious I still have a Laluz hangover
4. You'll be doing this coming week:
a. back to work starting tomorrow
b. go to the gym since I ate a lot in Laluz and on the way back (thanks to Grace sister of Rose restaurant)
c. birthday treat of Jopen and Luisa
d. go to Viktor at the Podium with Lorena to have her fit for jeans
e. go to Hundred Islands on Friday
5. You've said to make someone else smile:
a. 'I love you' to Joema
b. 'He's (Luigi's) so big na!' to Heili (Luigi's mom)
c. 'Ang sarap ng catsup na may hotdog at itlog' to Mek while he was eating his breakfast that's supposed to be hotdog and egg but he put in too many catsup
d. 'Nangitim ka na' to EJ because she wanted to get a tan.
e. 'Hi baby' to Kyla -- this girl is always smiling. Such a sweet girl!

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...