Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Joema's sick

As I said in my earlier post he's sick. He got sick right after his birthday. I read his text to me this morning when I woke up that he wasn't able to report to office coz he woke up at 2am, which means super late na sya at nagsusuka daw sya at nanlalambot. :( When he woke up this afternoon and ate his lunch (instant noodles), his stomach still wasn't feeling better sinuka lang nya yung kinain nya. He just went home to Bocaue and went to the doctor with his tita. The findings: peptic ulcer. He was given two sets of medicine, he can not eat anything spicy or salty, and he was advised to rest for 3 days. No work for him for 3 days. That means he has to go to the office on Friday..one day for the whole week that he has to go. Buti sana kung ang lapit nya sa opisina nya. But noooo...he has to travel all the way to Pasay City (north to south ito!). I told him to get a doctor's certificate so that he can show it to his TL. I hope he gets better na. He's so sickly. He catches a cold almost every month, if not that his asthma attacks. Basta he has to go on leave every month because he gets sick. Kung pwede lang na ako na lang ang magkasakit :(

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...