Thursday, August 03, 2006

Birks

Since my day was full of sad news, I decided to go to mass at Megamall. Unfortunately I was late for the mass so I just said a short prayer for Joanne and then went home. But on the way out of the mall, I passed by Via Venetto and they were having their end of season sale. Waaah! Their Birks are on sale. And mind you not just 10% off. There were styles that are on 10% off, 30% and 50% (my eyes are popping out!). Instinctively I went straight to the styles that are slashed 50% off and heard the angels singing when I saw a size 5 on shelf. Woohoo! Nothing else to perk a girl's moods but shoes, or sandals in this case.

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...