Friday, August 18, 2006

Update

It seems that this week just passed by me...Let me start with last Thursday..

Thursday - went to have dinner with Jo and Migs. Thanks again for the dinner Jo! Joema wasn't able to come coz he was sick.

Friday - went to Mall of Asia to have brunch with Jo. She was leaving the next day for Singapore. Went to Joema's boarding house afterwards because he was still sick. But he went home to Bocaue to have his doctor check on him - ulcer and UTI attacked!

Saturday - went to Kyla's birthday party with Joema (he's good as new with his medicines in tow). Jo dropped by the party but didn't stay long. Poker night at Joy's. Then heard the sad news that Tita Percy fell from their roof and was in coma.

Sunday - worried sick about Tita Percy but wasn't able to go to Asian Hospital coz we went to San Fernando to go to Tita Zeny's place. Her whole family's there...Ate Aileen, Ate Floriza, Faye, Kuya Donny, Tita Edith and Ate Nanet. Dami pang food as always! When I got back home, I rested for a while then we're off to Asian Hospital with Allie. Saw Tita Percy in the ICU. Then went home feeling sadder.

Monday and Tuesday - so much work coz Tita Percy's not here

Wednesday - watched Click with Joema...this movie made me cry. Dinner at TemptAsian...then heard the bad news that Tita Percy passed away.

Thursday - meeting with Ms. Aggie together with BPCB....cried over Tita Percy's death, applauded Riza and Allie's promotion. OMG! I never thought I'd cry so hard over someone's death..she's not even related to me. Attended mass for her during lunch. Went to her wake in the evening.

Friday - went to her wake again during lunch. I'm now going to Makati to meet up with Joel and Grace. I have to get over my grief. Sana masaya na ko tomorrow... We'll be going somewhere tomorrow... I feel so adult with this. A BIG step for us!


******

Tita Percy, I will miss you. Wala ng sasalubong sa akin every morning dito sa office. :'( Wag mo ko mumultuhin pag mag-isa lang ako dito ha... Thanks for everything. I know you're happier now, happier than you've ever been here on earth.

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...