Thursday, September 14, 2006

Random Things

I haven't been blogging about what's happening with me lately. Well, I've been busy with work...still am. I'm here at the office an average of 11 hours a day, which is really unusual here at the office because nobody goes on overtime. Kung may kasama lang ako magstay ng mas late ginawa ko na...kaso takot pa ko mag-isa dito sa office. Anyways, I'm watching season 6 of CSI nowadays. And just like Catherine, I'm saddened by the news that Warrick got married. I just think he's hot. And his wife is not that pretty although she's a doctor. Just when I thought that they don't show enough of Warrick's private life they decide to give him a wife. I'm also watching DVD of Rome, which I'm having a hard time understanding. It must be their names that's screwing my head.

That's just about it. I'm stuffing my self with TV series. Can someone please lend me their copy of Grey's Anatomy?

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...