Monday, October 02, 2006

Monday Madness questions

1. From amanda f: What do you do when somebody complements you?
a. Smile and say Thanks
b. Ignore it and change the subject
c. Complement them back
d. Turn red in embarrasment at the attention and look around to see other people's reaction
e. Take it as your due!

2. From shelly: What color are your eyes? black

3. From kia: What do you like most about yourself? I can't think of any. I'm not liking myself right now.

4. From julie: How do you spend Christmas? I spend it with my family and loved ones. Christmas is a big thing here in the Philippines. Kaya kawawa naman ang boyfriend ko when he has to work during Christmas eve and Christmas day away from his family.

5. From wide imagination: When do you normally blog? Day or night? Lately...day time here at the office. I'm too tired when I get home and too lazy to turn on our PC.

6. From rach: What song can you relate to your personal life? Share a line or two of that song. I don't have this. I don't have a theme song for myself. I should find one.

7. From sherle: What is your favorite color for a sleeping environment? White or cream. But my bedroom is in pink. hehe

5 comments:

Judy said...

Happy Monday! I enjoyed looking over your blog. Your answer to #4 was good... I would be interested in hearing how Christmas is celebrated in the Philippines.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cris. Nice to see a fellow Filipina here at MM. Hope you didn't get affected too much by Milenyo. Glad that the storm is gone and the power is back.

Happy Monday!

Rach

sherle said...

Your answers are all good ones!!! Feel good about yourself because of your sincerity most of all... use that sincerity to look inside of yourself for all the good stuff that comes through in your blog! You will find a good answer to #3! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hi! We have the same answer for #3. I miss celebrating the holidays over there *sigh* All in all, enjoyed your madness ;)

cris said...

Judy - I'll try to make a post about Christmas here in the Philippines. Our celebration starts as early as September :)

Rach - Hope your family's okay too after the typhoon. Our power was back as early as Friday night, lucky us!

Sherle - Thanks! Yeah I hope I find an answer to #3 soon

Meowminx - You should spend Christmas here in the Philippines again. Bring your whole family :)

Thanks guys for dropping by.

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...