Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Have your Cake and Eat it too

Watched Cake last night with Grace. Oh my God! I didn't like it. For one, Heather Graham kept on wearing just two bras - the one with the lace and the pink one. The only other time she wore something different was when she was a bridesmaid. Hahaha Sorry I just can't let that pass! I don't know if the film is supposed to be comedy, romantic or something else. It's soooo boring!!!! We should have watched Marie Antoinette instead. But we didn't want to watch that because we thought we'll be bored with it. Wrong decision. Man! Cake sucks big time!

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...