Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Of Imax cinemas, Pool and Christmas lights

Finally, Joema and I were able to watch at the Imax cinema of SM Mall of Asia. We watched Open Season. I had a headache after the movie. But that may be because I was already nursing a headache even before we watched. Or maybe because I was wearing my eyeglasses so on top of that I had the 3D glasses on. Having two pairs of glasses on for almost two hours is not fun hahaha. Well, I guess it's okay. It was my first time to watch there. It was amazing watching the teaser for the Deep Sea. I'd love to go see an action movie there.


Joema while waiting at the lounge. This is the only picture I took at the cinema lobby because Joema said it's not cool to pose there haha! As if cool sya! Loser daw yung mga nagpopose don. Wala tuloy akong pic dun sa couch ng Coke hmp!



Hiya pa isuot yung 3D glasses


Napilit din. Blurry lang yung pic coz we used the night mode and ginalaw agad ni Joema yung kamay nya.

**********

Congratulations to Ronnie Alcano for winning the 2006 World Pool Champion! Thank you for making us proud to be Filipinos (kahit na nakakahiya yung ibang maingay dun sa venue). Ipambili mo ng pustiso yung $100thou prize money =P My heart goes out to Ralf Souquet who can't control his tears while being interviewed by Anthony Suntay (at talagang sya ang may pekchur!). Well, good luck to you next time.




**********

36 days before Christmas! Our Christmas lights are up...


It's not bongga as the house in that Max's commercial. Have you seen that? I can't find it at youtube. I wanted to post it here. Anyways, I really love that commercial. It's so cool!

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...