Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Coffee, anyone?

It stopped raining outside but my computer keyboard got wet. Oh yes! I am so clumsy I spilled my coffee onto it. Eeew!!! To clean it up I bathed it with alcohol afterwards. Gosh! That's not all... I spilled coffee to my clothes too. Buti na lang I have an extra blazer here at the office. I have to change from my cream colored cardigan to my extra black blazer. I'm so hiya to even tell it to my colleagues here. Buti na lang mga deadma lang sila and minding their own business. Hahahaha. Well, I guess this won't be an ordinary day after all.

I hope you have a fun day yourself! :)

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...