Thursday, July 03, 2008

DUH!

I was walking down the hall when I saw three guys looking lost (must be applicants)

Guy 1: Ma'am san po ang washroom?
Me: Panlalaki?

I know! WTF???!?!?!? right? I must have been confused with his question because I saw them coming from the direction of the women's bathroom. And for a while there I had to think where the men's room was located since I don't really go there. Duh?!?!? LOL! He must have thought "Stupid woman! Why would I ask for the women's washroom" AHAHAHAHA

2 comments:

karen said...

Yeah, we're trying to figure out sponsor gifts. The wedding I'm going to this Friday (as a candle sponsor) gave everyone gift cards. Baka yun na lang din ang gagawin ko.

Sobrang daming gastos. Kaines.

Anonymous said...

hahaha marami rin akong ganyan moments! yung tipong, stating the obvious! it's even worse when we're watching movies, hahahaha

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...