Monday, July 21, 2008

Manic Monday 126

What's your favorite beach in the world?

I’ve never been to that many beaches around the world. Outside the Philppines, I’ve only been to Manukan Island in Kota Kinabalu and Sentosa Island in Singapore (was that a beach where they have the dolphin show?). Anyway, the beaches here in the Philippines are way better. We have white, powdery sands on our beaches and crystal clear waters. My top three beaches in the Philippines:

Snake Island, Honda Bay, Palawan


White Beach, Camiguin Island



Boracay Island, Aklan




What's the next country you want to visit?

The next country I’m visiting is Thailand.


What one thing are you craving today?


I’m craving for chocolate cake. Yum!


Manic Monday Meme

8 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

They look like nice beaches ... I wanna be there!

I played too :)

Ivÿ said...

same here, Thailand is next on the list! :)

mine's here.

have a great week ahead.

Gina said...

Beautiful pics!! And chocolate cake YUM!


You can find my MM HERE

cris said...

@ Tina, come visit the Philippines and enjoy our beaches.

@ Ivan, where are you going in Thailand? Bangkok? :) Have a great week too.

@ Gina, thanks! I settled for chocolate ice cream instead :)

Anonymous said...

sentosa is a man-made island. nothing special, mas maganda pa rin beaches ng pinas!!

:) steph

cris said...

thanks for the info, steph! iba talaga beaches dito! :D

Anonymous said...

sexy ni cris!!!

cris said...

ahahaha thanks anna! :)

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...