Monday, November 03, 2008

Countdown: 5 days to go

I think I spoke too soon that I'm not worried. Because the other night (mm...that was Saturday night)I woke up in the middle of the night (nyak! redundant!) so worried about some wedding details. Now, I don't even remember what it was about. Good thing, I was able to fall asleep again. This morning I woke up really early and worried again! I know I woke up early because my alarm went off only after a few hours (I think). Hate that feeling that your mind is awake but you still don't want to get up and fix yourself. Hate it that I woke up before my alarm went off. I'm pretty sure I don't have anything more to worry about. I just keep on thinking about the small details which is sooo frustrating.

I'm also paranoid I won't fit into my wedding dress. For the past couple of days, I've been eating rice three times a day and not going to the gym. I only went once last week for a 30-minute cardio exercise, that's after a week of rest (because of my sprain). So I decided to go today and surprise surprise! I lost 1.5 pounds. Now that is amazing. I don't know what happened for me to lose that weight. Although I've been drinking tea and using this foot patch that's supposed to detoxify you. Note to self: blog about this patch after all the wedding hulabaloo!

And then later this afternoon, we'll be doing something as a surprise for the our wedding guests hehe. I hope we pull it off. (Is that giving away so much on what it is?)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wwoow daily countdown na!!!

shucckss, ganyan din ako..mind is awake tapos bigla ako babangon kasi ang dami pang gagawin!!!

cris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cris said...

@ liz, nangyari na naman today...siguro i should expect this until the wedding.

@ dan, thanks for the info. will visit the site you gave.

Anna said...

hey cris! congratulations! you're married na and probably on your honeymoon??? congrats congrats!!!! inaabangan ko ang iyong pagbabalik sa blog as a newlywed hahahaha

cris said...

haha salamat anna! pagbalik ko nanganak ka naman ehehe

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...