Friday, March 27, 2009

Fairy Bride

Confession first: the truth is I started researching about wedding preparations even before Joema proposed to me. Hahaha well, haller ika nga ng matatanda sa pagkahaba-haba man ng prusisyon sa simbahan din ang tuloy namin. There were already talks of getting married, the only uncertain thing was when. So that was maybe a year before he proposed I started google-ing for wedding suppliers. When he proposed I already have a mental note on how much our budget would be. So yeah I only started being obsessed with weddings when we or I started preparing for the wedding. I guess I never fully appreciated the time and effort a couple has to put into preparing a wedding until we had ours.

I'm not like other women who knew even when they were just little girls where they want to get married or had a vision of what their wedding gown will look like. Now, I even miss preparing for a wedding and I love looking at wedding pictures even of other people's.

I was bloghopping the other day when I saw the blog of Rajo Laurel and he featured the wedding of Sarah Meier. Apparently, they're really good friends and he designed her wedding gown which is oh so beautiful!





She was such a pretty bride. She looks like a fairy.







All photos from Rajo Laurel's blog.

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...