Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Showbiz Dream

Sometimes, I have the strangest dreams.

Last night I had another "showbiz" dream. I dreamt that Pia Guanio and Vic Sotto are about to get married. I don't even know why I was there. We were in a big house where the wedding was supposed to happen. Only a handful of people were there including me. Pia was wearing this white flowy gown which looks like this but it had blue accents on it.




And then as my dream progressed, other people started coming in. Which I think is the reason why the wedding didn't push through. They called off the wedding because a lot of people knew about it and they wanted to keep it low-key. So strange!

Photo: gown by Vera Wang from brides.com

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...