Monday, July 06, 2009

Gym Withdrawal

I haven't been to the gym for ... ???? .... I can't even remember the month I've been there last. It's been that LOOOOONNG! Ever since I got married, my date with the gym has been erratic until I totally said "goodbye" to it. Haaay! I think I need to go back there. I don't feel as fit and I feel as if I've gained so much weight. Which is really frustrating for me because I know when I do go back I will only lose a few pounds as in 2-3 pounds lang. Plus the change will really not be that drastic. E ako pa naman gusto ko yung may pumapansin sa kin na pumapayat ako. Although, I must admit no one has said na tumataba naman ako. Either that's true or all the people I meet are really wonderful people hehehe. But I wish I could go and learn another sport. I think I'm getting bored with doing cardio exercises and even boxing. I need to get my rhythm back.

4 comments:

Anna said...

shet ako rin. but in fairness ha, you aren't fat kaya cris - ang toned mo nga in your cebu pics eh!!! try mo boxing or yaw yan - feeling ko less boring than regulard old gym routines yon~~~

cris said...

hehe thanks, anna! medyo crash diet ako before cebu para lang maganda ang pics ahahaha how vain!

yes, i also do boxing...alternate yung cardio and boxing ko. i haven't heard of yaw yan...i must look into that.

Anna said...

martial arts thingymajiggy! foot boxing. if you do boxing, you might like yaw yan!!! sa elorde meron din sila!

P.S. buti nga ikaw nag effort pa to diet before cebu. eh kami ni Paolo? deadma! ay grabe! no bikini shots shall ever be posted, amen.

cris said...

i'm still waiting for your cebu posts! tapos na ba lahat? na-delete din ba yung cebu photos?

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...