Friday, July 17, 2009

October Tres Para kay Cres

I wish I have some new adventures to blog about. But I don't. So I started browsing through my multiply account to look for an album which I haven't blogged about. Most of the time when I'm too lazy with words, I just upload photos on my multiply. And there I found my bridal shower album which was set to private so no lurkers have seen it and no other than my personal friends have known about it.

A few days and a month before our wedding, my friends here at the office prepared a bridal shower for me. They are the sweetest! I really wanted an all out bridal shower as in with all the dirty things put together ahahaha! I've never been to one and I don't want a girly girly shower with lingerie as gifts ahahaha.

The shower was dubbed "October Tres para kay Cres" (that's me in bisaya!). In line with the Octoberfest in case you didn't get that.

The food they prepared...barbeque, lumpia and pansit for long life or long..? ahahaha


With cupcake tower..



and look at the cupcake topper ahihihi



Complete with giveaways




We had some very naughty games!



And a stripper! This is me thinking "what have i got myself into?"



Of course, some gift giving! I requested them to gift us with things we can use in our home.



Super thanks to my officemates for this wonderful parteh

2 comments:

Anna said...

oooh this is fun, hahaha! riot ang cupcake toppers!!!

cris said...

super duper fun! :)

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...