Thursday, December 03, 2009

Yay and Nay

Yay! Just bought my Christmas present for the hubby.



Nay! I've been waking up earlier than my alarm clock. And no I don't think it's because of my body clock but because of stress. Sigh, I wish I'd stop feeling this way. I have to learn to leave my problems at work in the office and not bring it home with me.



Yay! One more day at work and it's the weekend.



Nay! I still have one more day at work.



2 yays and 2 nays but 3 out of 4 are about work. I must get a life outside work. I must!

3 comments:

Anna said...

hassle noh? you really have to make a real effort to find things to do outside. kaya weekend warriors na dapat tayo!!

cris said...

correct anna! effort talaga! kaya lang minsan we're just too lazy to get out of the house on weekends. hehehe

bluelawbyanna said...

truuuuue!!! kakatrabaho during the week, we just end up hibernating for most of the weekend too!!!

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...