Friday, March 05, 2010

New Header

Do you like the photo in my new header? Just thought it was high time I change the photo because we're not exactly newly weds anymore, although it still feels like we are.



I wanted the photo to still have some greens because I immediately think of greens for my blog title. I initially wanted to upload a photo of us from Bohol but the photo had too much more face (ours) than the Chocolate Hills behind us. This photo was taken by my cousin on March 2009 in Pangasinan when we went there for our Lolo's wake and burial. I don't know what the heck I'm doing there with that pose, but I'm definitely not dancing. We were there in the bukid because my cousin wanted to take our jump shots but they were a total disaster hehe. So there, just a photo of us not looking at the camera but with a beautiful, beautiful landscape behind us. Don't you think nature is so amazing?

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...