I was so excited for day's race and so was the husband because Massa was 2nd on the grid for race day. Vettel got a good start and maintained his lead but unfortunately during lap 33 due e to some mechanical problems he was overlapped by Alonso, Massa and Hamilton. I wanted to just stop watching the race and surf the net to do some MP3 Search but I was so worried Rosberg who's in 5th place might overtake Vettel again. Although Vettel defended his 4th place, he failed to get a podium finish. He could have won that race. It was so frustrating. But we have 18 races to go so hopefully this is just a one-time thing for their car. Hopefully, they'll fix everything in time for the Australia GP by the last week of March.
Other happenings on the Bahrain GP:
- first leg of the season, new scoring, new rules - no more refuelling and pit stops where done for changing of wheels
- of the new teams - HRT, Lotus and Virgin - only Lotus drivers (Heikki and Trulli) finished the race
- Schumy returns to F1 although it wasn't a BIG comeback because he didn't get to the podium, he finished 6th
- 2009 champion Button finished 7th behind Schumy, another 2 - 3 races like this and Button will be forgotten, a lot of people will be convinced he didn't deserve to win last year's championship
- Hulkenberg is a cutie hehehe