Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Vodka + RockBand = FUN

I had so much fun last weekend. We went on an impromptu drinking session with some friends. And to think the husband initially didn't want to go to because he just wanted to stay in and relax the entire night. I met up with him after his work and we went grocery shopping. Our original plan was to meet up and then watch Alice in Wonderland and then do some grocery shopping. So I did meet up with him after his work and then we watched Alice in Wonderland. I was almost panicking because we agreed on the 4:10pm screening but he wasn't out of the office yet by 3:45pm. But as luck would have it, we were in the theater just in the nick of time. Just before the movie ended, our friend J called up my husband which I thought was because she wanted to ask if we were going to our friend T's place. Anyways, after the movie we proceeded to shop for groceries and then our friend T texted that he's just by himself in their house and that we can come by any time we want. We thought the text message was so desperate (hehe sorry T!) that my husband decided we should go there after doing the groceries. He called up our friend J (turned out she was asking something about downloading iTunes on her iPhone) and confirmed with them that we were going to T's place after doing the groceries. By 8pm, we were done with groceries, got home, rested for a while and where out of the house again to go to our friend's house.

It was only the five of us that night (too bad we didn't do this when we were complete) but we had so much fun, especially us two girls, drinking and playing Rock Band (no serious talk about work or finances like advantages and disadvantages of credit cards). As my friend said, it's fun to let loose once in a while.



We rock!!!



Serious lead and bass guitarists


No, they're not drunk...



...we were hehehe





Me and my honey


No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...