Saturday, January 08, 2011

Last Wedding for 2010

30 December 2010

Before the year ended, Joma and I attended our last wedding for the year. Would you believe we attended a total of 6 weddings this year? That was a record-breaker for us.

It was the wedding of my college barkada...Kae to her fiance Jayson. The ceremony was held at the Santuario de San Pedro Bautista Parish in Quezon City.

With the girls...Sharon, Reyna and Sheryl were secondary sponsors.



With my dashing hubby...he was the designated photographer that day so this was his only photo for the entire event hehe



My friend walking down the aisle. She was teary eyed which got me teary eyed. We're so happy for her!



During the wedding rites



The new Mr. and Mrs. after the ceremony outside the church.



Reception was held at Bella Ibarra. I was asked to lead the opening prayer.




Their reception program was very new to me. The bouquet and garter toss was done immediately after the cake cutting and wine drinking, which is at the start of thr program. Thought it was wise since most single guests didn't expect this and have no way out of it haha.






The very touching father and bride dance.



But it was followed by a happy prosperity dance by the newlyweds.




Congratulations and best wishes, Jayson and Kae!

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...