Tuesday, March 29, 2011

2011 Formula 1 Season

Yep, the F1 season is here again! Being a new mom won't stop me from watching the first leg of the season - Australian GP. I was so giddy with the excitement on the morning of the qualifying. The hubby and I watched the qualifying and race with our little one beside us. And of course I was so happy Vettel was in pole position after qualifying and converted the pole into a win. the hubby and I are at it again, dreaming that one day we'll get to see the race live. This time we hope our baby girl will come with us, hopefully when she's older she'll love the race too.



Photo from here.

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...