Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Transformers 3


Have you watched the movie? Before watching the movie, I knew some people who liked it and some people who didn't. Guess what side I'm in? I didn't like it as in I hated it! It's the second movie I've watched since I gave birth, the first one was Thor. I'm not sure if it was because we watched it in a so-so cinema or because I wasn't seated in a good seat inside the cinema or it was just so blah! For one, the movie was soooooooooooo long! I wish the first few scenes of the movie weren't shown. It took them a long time to establish the fact that Sam didn't have a job (he should have applied to be an SEO Consultant) while the robots were doing some saving of the world. By the time the movie started getting funny, I wasn't laughing anymore because I was already ready to go home. Two, there was not enough robot action in the movie. It was supposed to be about the robots, right? Why is it that for most of the movies I've only watched people and no robots? Three, why did they turn it into a love story? Really? Do they really have to inject the love story between Sam and whats-her-name? Ugh! The Transformers series got worst! From being a good movie in the first one, then the second one was so-so, it was down to this. Thank God that was the last one!

2 comments:

Dins said...

Hubby didn't like it either, sis. Overloaded na raw ng action kahit di na kelangan. Ako naman, the opposite :)

cris said...

people I know who watched the movie either hated it or liked it. walang inbetween hehehe.

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...