Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Ramble

It's a few days before Christmas and how have you been coping? Me? I'm not yet done with Christmas shopping. To think I started shopping in October! This week have been hectic, buying gifts, lunch out with friends, buying more gifts. Add to that, the hubby has been busy at work so we're not able to go home early every day for the week. Well, we're still able to come home at a decent time (8pm is already late for us - we're lucky like that) but our little one has been clamoring time with us. The past two days, our yaya has been texting me to call Miya because she's crying and waiting for us to come home. You see I don't really call our house every hour of the day, I usually call home when we're already on our way home. But the past two days, our yaya had to text me to call because we're not yet home at our usual time. Haay! When I text early to ask if Miya's awake, she's always sleeping so it ends up that way - the yaya texting. The other night, we came home I think 9pm. We're lying in bed by past 10 and Miya's trying to fight off sleep just to be able to play with us. It was cute and sad at the same time.

This is our first Christmas with the little girl so we're pretty much excited. We've put up our Christmas tree way before December started.

Look at her naughty smile
She wants to get the trimmings
She really likes the silver flower
We didn't buy any new trimmings for this year. My plan is to just build up on what we've already have and add new trimmings every year as our little family grows (not just in number).

Sent out this photo of Miya to my colleagues since our party theme was hiphop.


From our family to yours, have a Very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...