Monday, May 21, 2012

Exciting F1


The 2012 Formula1 season is looking like a very exciting race till the end. In the first five races of the season, five different drivers won from five different teams! Vettel is currently placed at number one, though tied with Alonso, but who knows what will happen in the next few races.

I was only able to watch a replay of the podium ceremony of the Spanish Grand Prix over the weekend. Star Sports did not televise it live during the Spanish GP. Maldonado won his first ever GP, while two former world champions flanked him on the podium. It was so gracious of Alonso and Kimi to do this.

I must say, I miss watching F1 peacefully hahaha. It's so hard to watch the race without Miya asking for something or throwing a tantrum LOL.

Day 11 of 30 (x2)

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...