Friday, March 01, 2013

Miya's First Haircut

I've only been cutting Miya's bangs ever since. But her hair has been long enough to warrant a proper haircut. No, I still didn't bring her to a cutting place, I did it by myself with our yaya keeping her distracted. So if you've noticed her hair length changing from this to this then that's thanks to me haha! I wanted to cut her hair after her photoshoot but we waited for hubby to see the final photos first. I finally did it on my birthday (I know that's over a month delayed already but for the purposes of documenting everything here in my blog, I'm doing this. Without further ado, here are her first photos after mommy's haircut.





No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...