Monday, May 27, 2013

Mother's Day

On Mother's Day, I woke up to this silly girl and my darling husband giving me their Mother's Day cards.

My funny little daughter


I never knew I would love being a mother. Well, there are days that get me tired or frustrated  or sad but look at that face and tell me those days are not worth it. I know I'm not a perfect mother but I try my best to be there for her, to take care of her, to guide her. It is my hope and prayer that she will be a responsible and good human being when she grows up.

Anyway, we then had lunch with my parents at Burgoo. Here are some photos.

Using the colors provided
 

Trace daw nya yung paa nya hahaha. Sorry to the OC moms out there.
With Lola
Playing with the small umbrellas from our shake. "Ambyeya" daw sya kasi mainit haha!

Three generations
 



As long as she likes the food, she eats a lot
 
Group picture with the family

 
After lunch, we treated everyone to blizzard. :)

We let her indulge in ice cream once in a while :)
And then in the afternoon, I had a much-deserved haircut. Finally!!!

 
I hope you Mommies had a wonderful Mother's day as well!

5 comments:

Anj said...

Your daughter's adorable! Love her bangs! Glad to hear you had a good Mother's Day celebration.

PlanetMarsy said...

Parang biglang nag-iba ang face ni Miya. She looks more like your hubby na here sis :)

cris said...

Thanks, Anj! Ako lang naggugupit ng bangs nya hahaha.

Marsy, super tagal ko ng di nagpopost nag-iba na itsura ni Miya. Hubby will be thrilled to hear that!

maqui said...

the first picture is precious! mukhang minion si miya.

super belated happy mother's day! hope to meet you in the next playdate

cris said...

Maqui, onga noh hahaha! papakita ko nga ulit sa kanya yang picture na yan.

Thank you!

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...