Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Joema's 35th Birthday

Joema’s birthday this year fell on a Thursday. We both went on leave to celebrate his birthday at home. But the Saturday before that, I helped Miya make a birthday card for Daddy. But I forgot to tell her that we weren’t supposed to give it yet. So when her dad arrived from work on that Saturday night she went up to me excitedly and whispered, “Mommy, where’s our surprise for Daddy? I want to give it to him.” Hahaha! Sablay!

The balloons read "Daddy" which Miya wrote and then she signed it also with her name. This blurry photo is brought to you by my iPhone 5 hahaha!
My inlaws went to our house on Joema’s actual birthday and we celebrated with cake and chicken.




The next day we left for Puerto Galera with our friends. 

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...