Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Week 11: The 52 Project 2016

This is actually a screenshot of Ate reading her made-up story to Nina. I'm amazed she can come up with a made-up story spontaneously.
          Taken 17 March 2016

Kuya stepping on his coloring book haha! Kuya was sick this time, hence, the gel patch on his forehead. He had fever for a few days and then rashes came out after - tigdas hangin.
         Taken 17 March 2016

Nina taking vitamins for the first time. I'm not as diligent in giving vitamins to Nina because I know breastmilk should be enough in her first 6months of life. But at the same time, I'm following her pedia's order to give mutivitamins. Gulo ba? Haha!
         Taken 18 March 2016

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...