Monday, December 12, 2016

First DIY Advent Calendar

We made our very first Advent calendar. Ever since I saw an Advent calendar online, I wanted to have the same activity for our family. This is a nice way of anticipating Christmas Day without focusing much on the material gifts that the kids will be receiving. For our Advent calendar, I used this blogger's guide on the activities to do for each day. I asked Miya's help, well technically she did much of the work for this calendar. We cut up green paper for each of the day and I asked her to write each of the days from 1 to 24. She then drew and designed each day. I helped on some of the numbers but unfortunately hers were more creative. I then hung up all the number in a red ribbon. All the materials we used are readily available at our home.





No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...