Thursday, March 16, 2006

Puerto Galera 2

Okay, I’ll continue my story…after eating tuna sandwich for lunch we immediately changed into our swimsuits. We decided to snorkel first then try the banana boat ride. It was my first time to try both so I was really excited.

Photo op at the veranda of our room before we go snorkeling.


While waiting for our boat to arrive. We rented the boat for P1000. Pwede na dahil 6 naman kaming maghahati-hati.


Getting ready to snorkel. O di ba matching pa yung kinuha kong gear chaka yung swimsuit ko. Yan ang napapala ko e. Nagkaproblema tuloy ako while snorkeling na. Buti na lang Steve was there, very patient teaching me on how to fix my mask and how to breathe on that thingy. Sorry don’t know what it’s called. Snorkeling virgin nga e! But when I got the hang of it I finally enjoyed it! We rented smaller boats so that we can go around the beach. Sabi nila did aw ganon ka-colorful but I enjoyed it. Tiring lang talaga. Daming fish lalo na when we stopped para pakainin sila ng bread. Ang dami-daming fish na lumalangoy sa tabi na min. Kakatuwa! Siguro super exciting mag-diving. Kung hindi lang ganon kamahal e I’ll definitely try that! After snorkeling for about 2 hours we headed back to White Beach. Banana boat ride here we come! We were all excited. Almost all of us, except for Penny and Janice, have not yet tried the banana boat ride. Sabi ni Penny dun sa manong who was at the motor boat na 2 tumba lang daw. Pero 4 times ata kaming tumaob. Grabe, ang sakit pala sa katawan non. After the ride, I joked that I think I need to go to the hospital to check if my internal organs are still in place hehehe. Kasi naman grabe pala yung impact sa tubig pagbagsak. Pero super enjoy talaga! Tawanan kami ng tawanan kasi ang hirap bumalik dun sa banana boat. Tapos lahat kami sinisipon na dahil napasukan ng tubig mga ilong naming. Riot talaga! I’m the one in the orange vest. O di ba standout talaga!

This(top) is after nung unang beses na taob namin. Look how happy we are! Kala mo mga hindi nasaktan. Pero may nakasipa sa ulo ko nyan. Nagkabukol tuloy ako hehe Tinuruan pa kami ni manong dapat daw pag tumaob na yung banana bumitaw na kami. Si Mands pala hanggang sa ilalim ng tubig nakakapit sa banana boat.

Naks! Mga professional banana boat rider ba!

After that tiring water sports, gutom kami lahat! We ate at Peter’s Inn and ordered sinugba and fruit shakes (below).


Ayan busog na kaming lahat(top) so balik na kami sa beach para maglamyerda at picture taking. Sayang nga medyo umuulan na nung time na yon kaya sandali lang din kami.

(Below)Mga feeling beach babes! Breathe in girls!

(Below)Eto ang mas lalong feeling hahaha. Pagbigyan na blog ko naman 'to.

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...