2. Are you penpals with other people? Hello! We're in 2006. Uso pa ba yon? Siguro nung bata pa ko yon nagkaron ako ng penpal. I remember writing letters to some friends of my friends. I love writing letters, telling someone what happened to my day and reading back their replies to me.
3. Do you still send out real, paper cards in the mail? Not anymore although I don't send e-cards. I usually just send an email or text the person I want to greet. Ay! I gave a Valentine card pala to Joema last Valentine's but I didn't send it via mail.
4. Have you ever bought or sold anything on Ebay? Nah! I don't even know how Ebay works! Barbaro talaga hahahaha
5. Did you have to set your clocks an hour ahead this past weekend? Nope. Although my clock is set 10 minutes earlier. I just kind of got used to setting my watch/my cellphone 10 minutes early so that I won't be late for any appointments or just in the office.
6. How many of your blog buddies' birthdays do you know? I just started blogging so can that be my excuse for not having blog buddies? *sheepish smile*
7. When is your birthday (need not include year)? January 28 (I will not really include the year even if the question told me to!)
|Your Birthdate: January 28|
You have a Type A personality so big it makes other Type A's shrink away in shame.
You never shy away from adversity - and you love to tackle impossible problems.
Failure is not an option for you, and more than a few people are put off by your ego.
You tend to be controlling, and you hate leaving anything up to chance.
Your strength: Your bold approach to life
Your weakness: You don't accept help
Your power color: Bronze
Your power symbol: Pyramid
Your power month: October
Hey! I accept help! Although there are times when I want to do some things on my own...but still.. I need all the help I can get. And what does it mean to have a type A personality? Oh no! Looks like I'm a control freak, perfectionist, egoistic bitch from this result hehehe. Do I have to feel ashamed? But I can't change my personality...accept me for who I am!