Sunday, April 02, 2006

What Should I Major In? .... just cheking

Your Scholastic Strength Is Evaluating

You are great at looking at many details and putting them all together.
You are talented at detecting subtle trends, accuracy, and managing change.

You should major in:

Statistics
Speech
Conflict studies
Communication
Finance
Medicine
Okay atleast I know I'm on the right track hahaha. Great! I'm basing my future on a quiz on this site.
Anyhow, my bets didn't win last night. The person I least like to win won. Argh! Kaasar! Oh anyway, atleast Zanjoe's out of the house. I can see him in regular shows and he's an artista now. Although I won't be seeing him every night any more. Di na ko magpupuyat pero I won't be able to see him naman. Sana he'll be given new shows na agad. And huge billboards in EDSA...calling Ben Chan! Right now I'm waiting for his guesting sa ASAP hahaha. OMG! I can't believe this is happening again. Sabi ng ayoko ng malulong sa artista e. Stop it! Stop it! I'll post next time why...basta tama na, sobra na. =P

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...