Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Laluz pics




Before I make kwento about my Hundred Islands trip here are our pics from Laluz.

Pahinga muna sa cabana pagdating



EJ and me


Playing volleyball using my head(?) hahaha tinamaan ako ng bola sa ulo e

Joema and me


Joema and his first boyfriend :D


Temptation Island Migs Edition



Snorkeling..liit ng mga lifevest kaya yung malalaki ang higpit ng vest nila


Girls just wanna have fun!


The boys having a fun of their own


Floating Migs


Kayak Team Pilipinas



Ume-emote ang honey ko. Pang-friendster itech!


Chill sa aking duyan


Last pose at the beach. Goodbye Laluz! Pwede na ba pang-magazine spread ang japorms namin?


Last pic from our trip. This is after we had our late lunch at Grace in Batangas.

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...