Sunday, May 07, 2006

New skin

I so want a new skin for my blog. I'm looking here. I hope I find something Thumbelina-ish hehe. Joema suggested the name of my blog. Thumbelina since I'm small. But not that small of course. I'm not a freako! Or if I don't find something related to Thumbelina I want something in chocolate brown and pink. That's the new color combination that I like. I found it while skimming through a wedding magazine (no, I'm not getting married yet and no plans still) and one of the motif they suggested was choco brown and pink, together with green and pink, and orange and pink combo. Pink is so girly but I think the choco brown brings out the elegance in the combo. Basta I like it! Sana naman makakita ako tonight.

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...