Thursday, May 11, 2006

Plump

My gym instructor told me yesterday that he'll get my "fat content" today ahahaha I forgot what he called it. But that means I have to be weighed again like what he did more than a year ago when I joined the gym. Oh no! I'm so nervuous! (yes, with the extra "u" for emphasis!) I always get depressed when I weigh myself. I think I'm heavy for my height. No I'm not gonna divulge my weight and my height here. This brings back memories from college... Flashback first year college PE class: stretching (would you believe there is such a class). Our PE instructor had us weighed, took our height and then measured our fat with a fat caliper. Argh! My result: I was "plump"! Or should that be in present tense as in...I am plump. Waaahhh!!! Takot talaga ko para mamaya!

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...