Friday, May 12, 2006

Brought to you by the number 5 and the letters L, B and S

Fucker!!! I gained 5lbs!!! Waaaaaaaaahhhh!!! I had to ask my gym instructor to give me a dietary regimen...here's what he gave me:

Breakfast (730am)
Protein: chicken, fish, lean meat, egg, tuna
1 - 1 1/2 cups of rice or 2-3 slices of what bread or 1 cup oatmeal
1pc of fruit: apple, orang, banana
1 multivitamin and mineral supplement
1 250mg vitamin C

Midmorning (930-10am)
1 - 2 slices of wheat bread with peanut butter (low sugar) or with tuna

Lunch (1230pm)
rice or pasta
Protein source same as breakfast
1pc of fruit (oprtional)
1 cup of vegetables
1 250mg vitamin C

Midafternoon
1/2 portion of tuna, peanut butter
1 pc of wheat bread

Dinner
Protein (chicken, fish)
1 - 1 1/2 cup of mixed vegetables
1/2 cup rice (on weight training days) -- so I have to do weight training every day instead of cardio every other day so that I can eat rice every night

*Minimize salty foods
*Avopid sweets including fruits after lunch
*Drink at least 12 glasses of water a day

And then he told me that we'll have to see the scales again after two weeks to see if I loss weight. Hindi naman sya masyadong nam-pressure noh! He told me that I should go to the gym more often...do weight training 2-3 times a week and cardio 5 times a week. No pressure talaga! I can only look for the silver lining in this whole diet thingy: 1 free day..as in I get to eat ice cream, burgers, pizza, french fries in one day for the whole week. Okay that's still sad but atleast I get to eat greasy food once a week =p

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...