Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Walang sabit

It's been two days in a row that Joema and I had lunch together, yesterday and today. I'm so happy to spend time with him since we weren't able to see each other this past Saturday because he was still sick and because of the typhoon Caloy. When we meet up at lunch during office days, our usual meeting place is as at Powerbooks, Megamall since it's the closest store from Ortigas MRT. Yesterday, when I got to Powerbooks I saw a friend.

Me: D!
D: Uy!
Me: San ka na work?
D: sa *toot*
Me: Sa Makati? Sabi ni J sa bahay ka na lang daw nagwowork.
D: Lumipat na kami sa *toot*. Kaw san boyfriend mo?
Me: Hinahanap ko din e.

I thought that was a weird question to ask me since it was a weekday. Where did he get the idea that Joema and I are always together? Bakit naman kami magiging magkasama ni Joema di naman kami officemates. Not that I was offended or anything I just found it weird. I like being with Joema and kung pwede lang na we see each other everyday then that would be super ok with me. But I also value my time with my friends without Joema always tagging along. As I've said, I'd like to be always with him but I'm happy that I have friends of my own and he has friends of his own. That I can enjoy going out even without him. Yung tipong kaya kong maging masaya sa gimik na di ko iniisip na guilty ako dahil naiwan ko sya or anything. Siguro this comes with being single, that is, not married. Kasi syempre when you're single and you go out, there's no one worrying about you (that excludes parents if you're still living with them, like me). Unlike, when you're married kahiya naman sa asawa mo kung gimik ka ng gimik tapos di mo sya kasama. Pero kasi naman there are some people who have boyfriends/girlfriends na pag aayain mo gumimik parating dapat isama mo sa invite yung partner. What if di mo naman friend yung partner nya or di naman kayo close or you just want to be with the girls. Dapat walang sabit! Meron na bang iba jan na super seloso/selosa na dapat palagi silang kasama or di ka papayagan kung ayaw nila yung mga kasama mo. Ay sus gusto parating nakasabit! Buti na lang hindi ganon si Joema. I should give it to him because ever since hindi nya ko pinipigilan gumimik. It's enough for him to know where I'll go and who are the friends I'm with. That's one of the reasons I sooo love about him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just curious is your boyfriend Joema married?

Anonymous said...

sorry if i have offended you, its just that i based it on your stories that parang di kau masyadong committed ? ... sorry i got it all wrong.... sorry poh

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...