Saturday, May 13, 2006

Bituing Walang Ningning

My mother, me and Ate Gina were watching Little Big Star when Angelika dela Cruz came out on stage and sang 'Bituing Walang Ningning' with Sarah Geronimo and the winners of LBS season 1. Ate Gina asked my mother who were in the original movie and my mom said Sharon Cuneta and Cherrie Gil and that there was a third one.

Me: Ma, ibang pelikula naman yung sinasabi mo e..yung kasama nila si Dina Bonnevie.

Mama: Di ko naman sinabing si Dina e..basta may pangatlo pa silang kasama...si Cherrie Pie Picache ata.

Me: Cherrie Pie? Di pa artista si Cherrie Pie Picache non.

Mama: Sinong may sabi sayo...basta meron pang pangatlo...parehong-pareho yung kwento sa pelikula chaka jan (pertaining to the tv show)

Argh! What can I do to convince her that it was only Sharon and Cherie Gil in the movie. Haay....Ma, kung di lang kita mahal...Advance Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...