Friday, June 23, 2006

Digital camera

As I am not yet done with my Singapore stories, I haven't bragged about my new digicam. I am now the proud owner of a Sony Cybershot T5.



Got it for SGD499.00 less the GST (SGD19.50). Whoppeee!!! So that's less than P16,000 for a digicam with free case, 512MB memory card, a small tripod and international warranty. I'm so happy with this latest purchase of mine. I've been pondering on getting my own digicam since early this year (kasi naman lahat ata ng tao may digicam na). I wanted to ask Grace to buy for me a Nokia Coolpix at HK but something more important came in the way. When I went to Singapore I wasn't really planning on buying a digicam coz I thought I don't really need it. But when we got there and they showed me the catalogue of Sony and compared it with the prices here at Manila (Sony is also sale here, this model is for sale for P21,000 if I remember it right) I was convinced I had to buy one for myself. Never mind if it's the only thing I bought from the Great Singapore Sale for myself. Sayang lang I wasn't able to use it while we're at Singapore coz we bought it on our last night there (kasi nga I really had to think about it). Inabot na kami ng closing ng Funan Mall. We were looking for a really good deal kasi. Sony only offered the case and the memory card as freebies so we went to other stores but they offered the same. Then we went to Harvey Norman (where David bought their digicam) but they only had Cybershot T9, that's way over my budget so we went back to Sony. When we got to Sony we asked the person there what's better T5 of W50 (I was choosing between the two models) and we were told t5 was better. David asked again what are the freebies, the guy said case and memory card. Buti na lang David asked if there were no other freebies, the sales person went inside their small office when he got back he told is he'll throw in the tripod too. Funny pa when he asked what color I like:

Singaporean Dude: What color?
Cris: What are the avaibable colors:
Singaporean: Silver, gold, and breck are the only colors.
Cris: Okay red (as I thought I heard) *he went inside their supplies room then went out again*
Singaporean: There's no more red
Cris: So what are the colors? *I know, I'm kulit*
Singaporen: Silver, gold, and breck
Cris: *breck? siguro color ng brick yon so red pa rin...pwede na! then I remembered from the brochure the fourth color: b-l-a-c-k* okay black

Sus nagkaintindihan din. When we were telling the story to Jo, David and I were thinking of the same thing pala - breck as in color ng brick hahahaha


Will post pics soon from my digicam ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ang sushal ng digicam!!

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...