Monday, June 26, 2006

Monday Madness - Photography

1. Do you own a digital camera? Yep, just bought one.
2. What is your camera of choice? Point and shoot camera
3. If you're a digital camera fan, do you print your own photos, or do you send them in to be printed? If you send them in, do you have a favorite place? I do want them to get printed but I can't find the time to sort through the pictures and have them printed. But if I do get them printed, I'll probably send them in Island Photo since we get 10% discount there.
4. How many pictures do you take a month? It will probably depend on where I'm going, if I'm going out of town or something. Which reminds me I'll be out again this weekend. I'm going to Puerto Princesa.
5. How many of those pictures actually get printed? None hahaha
6. Are you planning on purchasing a new camera in the near future? Not in the near future hehe
7. CHALLENGE: Go check out Favorite Five Photos and Foto Pherrets and choose just ONE photo to share. For Favorite Five Photos - since I've posted most of my pictures from Singapore, I don't want to post them again here. So just browse through my Singapore posts and you'll see some of my fave pics for June. For Foto Pherrets (statue), I will have to choose the Merlion at Sentosa (this is kind of cheating coz I didn't take this picture hehehe).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Post!!1 I'm with you on the printing thing... I just never seem to find the time to sort out the ones I want printed.. So I am content with storing them on my system & CD for the time being...

cris said...

I know haha! It would be really costly to have them all printed.

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...