Thursday, June 29, 2006

Why the world needs Superman

WARNING: Superman Returns spoilers to follow, do not read this post if you haven't seen the movie.

I'm not capable of making paragraphs for this posts so I'll just list the things I want to say about the movie.

  • Clark Kent is cute but Superman is oh-so-dreamy. Haaayyy...Can't stop thinking about him even when I got home. I also can't stop saying 'haaay...ang gwapo' at the cinema...even if I watched the movie with Joema hahaha. Words are not enough to describe how gorgeous Brandon Routh is. You just have to watch the movie. I heart Brand Routh. I heart Clark Kent. I heart Superman.
  • Stupid people can't even tell Clark Kent and Superman apart. Must be that thing that he does with his hair when he's Superman. That portion of his bangs that he twirls hahaha Jason knew right away that Clark and Superman is the same person when he saw Superman on TV while Clark was there. Stupid people!
  • That scene with the bullet hitting Superman in the eye is super cool. Very cool. Superb special effects! The one where Clark is running and jumping on the corn field, the one where Superman saved the airplane, the one where Lois was touching the water when she was flying with him, every single scene with Superman flying.
  • I think it was also pretty cool that Manila was mentioned in one of the news when Superman was again all over the world helping people.
  • Lois Lane has some sort of super strength too ha! The scene when she was at the airplane she was thrown all over the place, bumping her head everywhere but she was a-OK when the plane landed. Sabagay, ikaw ba naman titigan ni Superman ng ganon at tanungin ka if you're okay e mapapa-tango ka na nga lang. And she's so accident prone talaga! When they were trying to get out of the ship, she knocked herself out when the pantry door bumped her head. But as soon as the plane took off she's good as new again. Nakakahawa ata ang powers ni Superman.
  • Okay I can accept that little Jason is Superman's son pero di ko matanggap na may nangyari kina Superman at Lois. HHHIINNNNDEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! Of course they have to have sex first before making a baby but I just cant bring myself to accept that they had sex! I can't picture it. In denial ang lola nyo! But just a thought: what if Superman used condom for protection but since he has superstrength so does his sperm, they made their way through that plastic shield and went straight to Lois' egg. hahaha. WTF am I thinking?!?!?!
  • Does Richard know that he isn't the father of Jason? Because if he thinks he is the father then there's your inconsistency there. From the story, Richard came into Lois' life after Superman has gone. So if Superman got Lois' pregnant and Richard thinks he is the father then Richard should have met Lois while she was still seeing Superman. That two-timing bitch! hahahaha. Or maybe Lois wasn't pregnant for 9months, maybe Krypton babies take longer to be born (that's Joema's theory). I still think it's an inconsistency. If not for that piano-thing that Jason did I'll think Lois was lying. hahaha
  • Superman was weak when he was standing on that island made from crystal and Kryptonite. He was beaten to death by Lex and his men. He was so weak he didn't have the energy to fight back when Lex stabbed him with a Kryptonite. But he had no problem carrying that big island out into space even if there were Kryptonites almost sticking out into his chest. What the hell was that?!?! Inconsistent ang powers ni Superman ha!
  • I love Superman's suit. I'm pretty sure Brandon Routh was comfortable wearing that. And I, too, am comfortable watching him in it *ogling*
  • The movie is screaming for a part 2. I hope they get to sign up the same actors.
  • I will watch this movie again. I will! I will! I will! (without the noisy girl beside us and the kicking boy behind us)

And why does the world need Superman....coz he's so cute and he's super! =P

2 comments:

karen said...

Dude, yung nanay ng ka-trabaho ko, works for madame tussaud's (the wax museum) so she gets to meet actors para makuha ung measurements nila for the figure. she met brandon routh in person. i'm so effin' jealous. she got to meet johnny depp, keira knightly and orlando bloom for the "pirates..." exhibit. i can only imagine kung sino pa ang na-meet nya. lucky dog.

oh, and i heard that they gave brandon routh something to enhance his "package", tapos they decided that it was too big so they had to digitally minimize it. hehe.

cris said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!! kakainggit naman yan!! true ba yang digitally minimize na yan? hahaha sobrang endowed naman nya at kinailangan pa yon hehehe

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...