Thursday, July 06, 2006

Compaq

Just wanted to blog but I don't have any particular topic in mind.... I have lots of work to do but I'm dilly-dallying right now. I have a deadline this afternoon that I have started working on but I can't figure out how I'm gonna present it to my boss. Soft copy via email or hard copy and send it to her room. Hmmm....

I wanna go home and sleep again. Good thing it's already Thursday. But I think I have to go here Saturday coz we have to pack our things and transfer to another room. I don't wanna do that. Can't the janitors fix our things instead? Stupid confidential files that we have to transfer ourselves!

*Can't think of a title for this post so I used the first word I saw here at my workstation hehe

No comments:

A Love Letter to the Father of My Children

Dear Honey, Yesterday was Father's Day but I don't think any celebration is enough to celebrate how good a father you are to our k...